A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes
The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes  [message #70981] Wed, 03 February 2016 18:45 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quietly beavering away, Jolyon Lewes has crafted many fine tales. His latest, "A Blush of Boys" has started today. He has a theme that one can warm to.

Have a look and let him and us know what you like about his tales Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes  [message #70983 is a reply to message #70981] Thu, 04 February 2016 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

Timmy is quite right. Jolyon has once again crafted a wonderful romp. His off the wall notion of how to really embarrass a boy is a delight.
Re: The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes  [message #70984 is a reply to message #70983] Thu, 04 February 2016 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Oh my!

raysstories.com
Re: The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes  [message #71110 is a reply to message #70981] Fri, 19 February 2016 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

The last chapter of A Blush of Boys has now appeared and I hope people have enjoyed this story. I'm pleased to say it's attracted a handful of readers new to me, who have now read my other stories on the archive and have sent very generous feedback.

Thank you, chaps. Razz

Jolyon
Re: The Blushing of Jolyon Lewes  [message #72517 is a reply to message #70981] Mon, 06 February 2017 20:22 Go to previous message
Jackboy is currently offline  Jackboy

Toe is in the water

The thing about Jolyon's work, is that I can read one story and feel warm all over (as I do). But then after reading another,
I would say "or it is almost impossible to have one particular favourite story, because one could easily love them all.
This consummate artist of emotions knows what I think of his work; but I could shout it from the roof tops.
Wonderful stories, characters, and especially, a wonderful Author. Please don't stop writing.

Jack.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 February 2017 23:48]

Previous Topic: Adult Fiction by Solsticeman - a timely comment
Next Topic: DON'T LOOK FOR ME
Goto Forum: