A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A Little Visual Art :)
icon7.gif A Little Visual Art :)  [message #71761] Fri, 15 July 2016 07:32 Go to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

For anyone with an appreciation of the male form and anything physical... here is a little visual art for Friday fun Smile Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did Smile

Oh, also wasn't sure which was the best way so just included the video link for y'all Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Re: A Little Visual Art :)  [message #71765 is a reply to message #71761] Sun, 17 July 2016 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Truly remarkable.

The only dimension of this paradigm which could have made this even more visually poignant would be that had both youths been completely naked.

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: A Little Visual Art :)  [message #71766 is a reply to message #71765] Mon, 18 July 2016 23:04 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Subsequent to my viewing the vidéo posted by Messrs Richardson et al at youtube.com from Michael's link here and my having made my aforementioned comment, I have had this same vidéo posted to my wall at facebook and further viewing through this mornings omnibus thread at boyculture.com where I find that the author of the vidéo is now apparently claiming some sort of support for the recent victims at Orlando in his creating this piece, yet no mention of this is made in his YouTube upload, and frankly this sort of coincidental symbiotic association I find disturbing and outright disgusting.

Gay Acrobats Honor Orlando with Stunning Colorful Performance

I feel used, and that's not worthy of the stellar effort put forth in their having produced it in the first place.

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Previous Topic: Pedophilia
Next Topic: Server migration - Outages
Goto Forum: