A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Wild Boys and Metal Horses
Wild Boys and Metal Horses  [message #71791] Thu, 11 August 2016 16:47 Go to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney

Getting started

Is anybody else out there holding their breath in anticipation of each chapter of this story?  Right now I am so sad for Carter.  All the crap he got for so many years of his life, to be rescued by a hero who for all Carter can know right now is about to be snatched away from him. Yes I know it's fiction but my empathy goes into overdrive when I read this story.

Rod Morrison
Re: Wild Boys and Metal Horses  [message #71792 is a reply to message #71791] Thu, 11 August 2016 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Our author has a way to keep you in suspense, hasn't he?

For those needing a link, here is chapter one.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Wild Boys and Metal Horses  [message #71799 is a reply to message #71792] Tue, 16 August 2016 17:47 Go to previous message
AB is currently offline  AB

Getting started

Yeah, bugger's an expert at it and cliffhangers Razz lol but he does write some awesomeballs stories Very Happy
Previous Topic: The Pick of the Bunch, by Ivor Slipper
Next Topic: coming out poem by Josh
Goto Forum: