A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Warwick Rowers
Warwick Rowers  [message #72801] Mon, 10 April 2017 15:54 Go to next message
affies oupa is currently offline  affies oupa

Getting started

Just a  general question about the line of Warwick Rowers DVD's and calendars:  Are the products offered full frontal nudes? The tantalizing clips and shots on all the official sites  don't really show much, and I cannot find any mention there as to just how much the lads expose. The prices seem a bit steep for only ass shots and discreetly crossed legs and strategically placed hands and equipment.  Thanks

Affies oupa

Good boys go to heaven... bad boys go everywhere.
Re: Warwick Rowers  [message #72802 is a reply to message #72801] Mon, 10 April 2017 20:04 Go to previous message
Pedro

Toe is in the water

I very much doubt there is anything full frontal, except by accident. 
This sort of nude calendar where strategically placed hands or objects conceal the 'naughty bits' are a now quite a common fundraising thing in the UK, usually for some local charitable cause. Hence the high cover price.
The idea was started in 1999 by a Women's Institute branch, not thirty miles from where I live, trying to raise money for a local hospital in memory of the husband of one of the members who was dying of non hodgkins lymphoma. The story of this first calendar was made into a film 'Calendar Girls'. For more details Search for the Wikipedia entry for the film and read the section headed Inspiration.

Pedro
Previous Topic: Joe Writer Man on the Loose
Next Topic: Of choice
Goto Forum: