A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Star Light, Star Bright-- by Geron Kees
Star Light, Star Bright-- by Geron Kees  [message #73464] Sun, 01 October 2017 06:39
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

As usual, Geron Kees has another winner in "Star Light, Star Bright."    http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/geron-kees/shorts/star- light-star-bright.html       

Not normal for me was the fact that it took six hours to read that short story.  It is not an unusually long short story, but things IRL (In Real Life) kept happening to keep me from completion of the story.  Star is another really good story and enjoyable on many levels:  levels of discovery, coming to terms with oneself, helping others with friendship (and algebra, briefly), satisfaction versus money, and so much more.

The stories by Victor Thomas, Cynus, and Pedro I heartily recommend to everyone, and I look forward to reading the other stories in the grouping as well.

Thank you, Timmy, for coming up with this contest idea.  Thank you, authors, for the great stories we get to read as a result!
Previous Topic: Slippery Sam by Jolyon Lewes
Next Topic: Fearless, by Cynus
Goto Forum: