A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > "What?" a very early preview of the next challenge
"What?" a very early preview of the next challenge  [message #74571] Wed, 18 July 2018 19:55 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have been looking ahead to Halloween. The timing of the next challenge, What?, would have conflicted with Halloween, so I have decided to run the appeal for Halloween stories coterminus with the challenge. THenI chose some pictures that could well be a lot of fun, but need not be 'Halloweeny' [is that even a word?]

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/contests/2018-what/images/boys.jpg

Are these the same lad? I doubt it in the reality of the photography, but are they? Or, like 'Waiting" is something else going on?

Come to that, does it follow on from 'Empty Shoes'?

All these questions and more will be answered by

You!

[Updated on: Wed, 18 July 2018 19:56]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: "What?" a very early preview of the next challenge  [message #74930 is a reply to message #74571] Thu, 27 September 2018 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Two entries so far.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: "What?" a very early preview of the next challenge  [message #75069 is a reply to message #74571] Wed, 31 October 2018 18:18 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We are off and running. We also have Halloween tales that are separate

Previous Topic: What are stories for?
Next Topic: This tale opens a wider topic
Goto Forum: