A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > ChrisR and "Two Words"
ChrisR and "Two Words"  [message #77136] Wed, 08 July 2020 12:07 Go to next message
The Cabin Boy is currently offline  The Cabin Boy

Getting started

I attempted to send ChrisR an email of appreciation for his short story "Two Words." Unfortunately the email address seems to be dead. If anyone has a current address, I'd be very grateful to have it, or perhaps you might send him a note saying that someone was interested in contacting him.

Thanks!
Re: ChrisR and "Two Words"  [message #77137 is a reply to message #77136] Wed, 08 July 2020 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I only have that one, too

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: ChrisR and "Two Words"  [message #77138 is a reply to message #77137] Wed, 08 July 2020 19:46 Go to previous message
Mark

Likes it here

It seems like it's been a while since we've heard from him around here, too.  (ChrisR, if you're reading this, hope you'll come back, if only to let us know you're OK!)
Previous Topic: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison
Next Topic: Bees, Red Admirals, Ants and Everything You Never Knew You Wanted to Know About Quantum Physics
Goto Forum: