A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Life in the morning wood zone
Life in the morning wood zone  [message #77661] Tue, 23 March 2021 22:22 Go to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

First chapter of this story reminds me of a time I was drawing a bath at about that age. At the EXACT INSTANT of orgasm my mother knocked on the bathroom door complaining about how much water I was using. I groaned out a "whaaattt?" Even though she couldn't see anything, she was two feet away on the other side of the door while I pumped boy juice onto my abdomen. OMFG...years later I'm still weirded out about that.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 March 2021 22:26]

Re: Life in the morning wood zone  [message #77662 is a reply to message #77661] Wed, 24 March 2021 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Biff Spork is currently offline  Biff Spork

Getting started

Hey luvtwinks, thanks for your comment and for sharing that vignette from your own boyhood. I always feel good when something I have written resonates with a reader's own experience.

Consider becoming vegan. It's good for your health. It's kind and respectful to other animals. It's a good way to make an individual gesture towards averting the climate crisis. It's easy - if a lazy degenerate like me can do it, anyone can.
Re: Life in the morning wood zone  [message #77692 is a reply to message #77661] Mon, 29 March 2021 20:50 Go to previous message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

I also appreciate the humor in this story. So far, there's been something in each chapter thats makes me giggle. 😀
Previous Topic: We seem to take some authors for granted
Next Topic: Not revealed yet...
Goto Forum: