A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Random (and probably inappropriate) question
Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78430] Fri, 30 December 2022 18:10 Go to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Random thought: After reading a lot of stories on this (and similar) web sites, it appears the authors often depict the characters as unable to ejaculate even at age 12. I find this hard to believe, as I was able to do so by age 11. Perhaps I was an early bloomer. Thought? Comments? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78431 is a reply to message #78430] Fri, 30 December 2022 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It was a wee while ago, but I think I started around 12, maybe a tad after. But each kid develops at his own rate.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 December 2022 22:12]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78432 is a reply to message #78431] Fri, 30 December 2022 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This article has some relevance.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78433 is a reply to message #78430] Sat, 31 December 2022 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

For me, it was shortly after my 15th birthday, in 1970. I was among the last in my school year, I think.A boy in my brothers year said he had his first ejaculation at nine (and was certsinly having to shave daily by age ten). Puberty seems to have been getting earlier over the past couple of centuries, but there's still a very wide spread of ages.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78434 is a reply to message #78433] Sat, 31 December 2022 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

These things weren't mentioned at home but at boarding school, inevitably, they were. At 13 and 14 I hadn't experienced what other boys in my dorm talked about so I didn't say much. Then came a few wet dreams and at home I was told off for soiling my sheets but given no advice as to any remedial action I could take. The first conscious ejaculation happened just after my 15th birthday (as with NW). I was cycling alone on a very cold day in PE shorts and a thick sweater. I don't know what I was thinking about but I suddenly felt an extraordinary sensation in my willy and after half a minute knew I'd have to get off my bike and let nature take its course, I leapt up a snow-covered bank and lay on my tummy and out it came. I think the cold heightened my feelings of joy mixed with puzzlement.

Jolyon
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78435 is a reply to message #78430] Sat, 31 December 2022 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toby Johnston is currently offline  Toby Johnston

Getting started

I was definitely ejaculating by 11 as well; possibly as early as 10 (but it's been a while and I didn't keep records!). I know it was before 6th grade, as I recall a very serious discussion on the topic out on the playground--at which point I was very proud of my pubes and was a quite accomplished wanker! I was an early bloomer, by the time I hit the locker room in the 7th grade I was further along than a lot of 8th graders, and proud to show it off. I'd had to figure it all out on my own (my older brother was quite the dick and he wasn't going to clue me in on anything). There was definitely a good period of time when I could ejaculate, but didn't because I was terrified I was going to pee (this was pre-Internet). I would squeeze off and ride it out. Eventually curiosity won out and I positioned an old t-shirt to 'handle the pee'. Of course when the grand event happened, I couldn't find the t-shirt fast enough and, well, you can fill in what happened. Not that it was a bad thing, a little messy, but a whole new world of awesome was discovered.  

Fast forward a few years to one of the most embarrassing events of my life! Unlike a couple of others who posted on wet dreams, I've rarely had one--probably because I made sure I was well drained every night when I went to sleep. So there I am, sitting down to enjoy my morning Cheerios, when mom joins me. She gives me that 'I love you my youngest of 7 children' smile, and procedes to tell me that she understands how 'stuff comes out of me at night' and 'it's not my fault, it's all part of my body maturing' (I didn't have the heart to tell her nothing was coming out of me at night because her darling boy was pounding his dick like a madman during the day). As I prayed to God to open a hole in the earth and take me now, she rambled on about stained sheets--who knew white stuff would stain??!
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78436 is a reply to message #78432] Sat, 31 December 2022 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Fri, 30 December 2022 22:14"
This article has some relevance.

--
Thanks for the link. So I guess was perhaps a bit "early"-ish. One friend at the time (we were both 12) was further along than me. He literally looked like an adult from the waist down. Not kidding. And, yes, he could spunk. Another friend, same age, still looked like a little kid down there and had no idea how to masturbate. I tried showing him, but he just didn't get it. He grew up with overly protective conservative parents...so...there ya go...kid had no clue.
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78437 is a reply to message #78435] Sat, 31 December 2022 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Toby: My mother made me start washing my own laundry by age 12 or 13. I now know why! 😂🍆💦

[Updated on: Sat, 31 December 2022 22:03]

Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78439 is a reply to message #78437] Mon, 02 January 2023 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

I was a bit over 14 and a half years old when I had my first ejaculation.  I was out in the barn, enjoying a good wank, when suddenly I spurted for the first time ever.

I know some of my friends had much earlier been ejaculating, and I saw one of my friends had at least a 6 & 1/2 inch (16.5 cm) erect penis when he was 12 years old.  I was the last of my group of casual guy friends to ejaculate.
Re: Random (and probably inappropriate) question  [message #78443 is a reply to message #78439] Thu, 05 January 2023 20:54 Go to previous message
Mark

Likes it here

Although probably a little late on this, yes, as is noted by some of there responses, not all guys have started puberty by the age of 12, and thus cannot ejaculate at that ponit and time in their lives.  Knew a guy when I wa in high school (many, many years ago) who, at age 15, could have probably easily passed for a 10 year old from a strictly physical standpoint (although thinking about it, I think I've seen some 10 year olds who were phsycally bigger than this guy was at 15).
Previous Topic: The next phase in America's struggle for LGBTQ rights!
Next Topic: Is The Church of England Really Still Homophobic?
Goto Forum: