A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Colour Me Pastel Challenge Stories
Colour Me Pastel Challenge Stories  [message #78446] Sat, 21 January 2023 07:40
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

Two really good stories, one from Pedro and one from Cole Parker.

I loved Cole's rewritten story originally published under another title.  The new version, "The Boy on the Pedestal," is better than the original, which was also a great story.  The new story has the same suspense of the original, but the order was also arranged to make better use of the internal timeline, and California's moped licensing laws.  And the conclusion of the story!  Still great!

Pedro's newest "The Challenge That is Tony" story, "It Should Wash Off,' hit all the proverbial right notes.  It was great to see Ewan again, and learn more about Tom (Simon's father).  The Narrator and Tony, as always, were enjoyable.  And the scenes at The Indian -- each time we learn more about the uncles, Sabhya and Lilat, and some of the other relatives.

Well done, Cole and Pedro! 
Previous Topic: Thanks
Next Topic: Life the Universe and Everything
Goto Forum: