A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > I'm Better Than You and I Know It
I'm Better Than You and I Know It  [message #78748] Sat, 06 April 2024 08:38 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As Yin and Yang is uploaded, I'm Better Than You and I Know It  Writing Challenge is in preview

[Updated on: Sat, 06 April 2024 11:45]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: I'm Better Than You and I Know It  [message #78782 is a reply to message #78748] Mon, 10 June 2024 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

What a marvelous set of tales in this challenge.  I already have read the one by Geron Kees and the one by Pedro, and they were of course excellent.

I look forward to reading the rest over the next few days.  Holding the cursor over the stories reveals that all of the authors are authors who write great stories.  Thank you, Timmy, for providing the challenges, and thank you, Authors, for providing the stories that might not have been writtten without the challenges.
Re: I'm Better Than You and I Know It  [message #78783 is a reply to message #78782] Wed, 12 June 2024 03:27 Go to previous message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

"Bisexual_Guy wrote on Mon, 10 June 2024 07:52"
What a marvelous set of tales in this challenge.  I already have read the one by Geron Kees and the one by Pedro, and they were of course excellent.

I look forward to reading the rest over the next few days.  Holding the cursor over the stories reveals that all of the authors are authors who write great stories.  Thank you, Timmy, for providing the challenges, and thank you, Authors, for providing the stories that might not have been writtten without the challenges.

--Hi BG!

Nice to see you here again! I agree with you that this was a fine crop of stories. I read them all and enjoyed them, too. I love the amazing variety of tales that can be inspired by a single picture!

After you've read everything, please feel free to post here again and offer your encouragement. It's appreciated! Razz

Best,
Geron
Previous Topic: A Writing Masterclass
Next Topic: Call for Authors: AwesomeDude 20th Anniversary Event
Goto Forum: