A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum
Date Registered:
Message Count: 20 Messages (0.01 average messages per day)
Show all messages by Cynus

Last Message: Thu, 17 October 2019 01:26
Re: Have writing challenges ceased to have value for our authors?
Last Visited: Thu, 17 October 2019 01:26
Homepage: https://www.patreon.com/Cynus
Interests: Yes
Biography: I'm a devoted artist who wants to hear all about you and your life. I strive to make my stories interesting and diverse, so please, feel free to view the library. In case you do want to know something about me, though, here's a few things: I'm older than my age, and as passionate as an old man who has experienced loss and yet pushed onward, working to inspire others to persevere along the way. I'm not looking for happiness, only balance. But in seeking balance, it is possible for one to find happiness. Madness equalizes madness, after all. I like coffee. A lot. I like tea. A lot. I care about art because it makes me feel something, and without art I might be dead. It has given me meaning at times when I found the world meaningless, because, sometimes when I write, the world simply doesn't feel as broken as it usually does. I've found art in the most unexpected of places, from the sighing in the wind, the comforting warmth of a quiet fire, and the sweet, intricate passion in the words of a man whom I crave with every shard of my once shattered soul. If you share your passion for life with me, I'll smile, nod, and then might just fall in love with you. I have profound interest in the stories of other people, and I enjoy hearing what drives others; we all deserve to love what we're doing. I do not appreciate anyone telling me how I should live my life, and I'd never do it to you. Someday, if the Fates are willing, I’ll share my work with the world, waking them up to the power of art and the brilliance that resides in their own souls, but I have no idea how long it will take. I appreciate those who are willing to take me as I am, and I reward them with friendship, though I'm not always great at expressing it. Did I mention the passionate part? Art is about a broken soul trying to heal itself. My writing(most of it) is my attempt at an uplifting of this. I hope you'll check it out.
Date Of Birth: Thu, October 15, 1987
Show all messages by Cynus